Hijama or cupping, there are many great benefits for men. Cupping is a method taken from the tradition of Islamic history. Since the ancient days of the Pharaohs of Egypt cupping is being practiced in the Middle East. It has many health and preventive benefits of the body from all diseases and the treatment of psychological and physical problems. There are two types of cuppings dry and wet. Through the use of glass cups that suck the blood rotten and useless to the body, and the blood that comes out is red blood cells pyramid and blood impurities present in human blood, as demonstrated by modern science the importance of cupping, and advised to use them for its benefits. In modern days it is widely used by many celebrities and athletes.
Wet Cupping £45
Sports Massage £25
Vacuum Massage £25
Head & Neck Massage £25
During a deep tissue massage, a firmer pressure is used and more specific attention is paid to muscle knots or trigger points.
- First, during an initial consultation, your therapist does a postural analysis and asks about any muscles that require special attention.
- Once you are ready, your therapist begins by warming your muscles with light compressions.
- Then the therapist uses a combination of long gliding strokes, kneading, friction and vibration and regularly checks to ensure that the pressure is firm enough. As trigger points are located, direct pressure is applied to release the knots.
- After the massage, your therapist discusses a self-care plan and recommends follow-up treatments, if necessary.
If you have specific muscles or trigger points that need individual attention, a deep tissue massage can help ease tension, increase the range of motion, and relieve chronic pain.
CURE & BENIFITS
- Immune System Deficiency
- Back Pain
- Mensuration Problems
- Skin Diseases
- Hair Loss
- Sciatica & Flu
- Many Other Psychological & Spiritual